Verified Reviewer

5.0

Got several emails about non usage of equipment.

Feel asleep in my recliner several times, so didnt get the equipment put on.

Had heart surgery on Friday, April 8 did not use the equipment that weekend due to the fact I was in the hospital although I had the equipment there just never really got it on.

Add the equipment on one night and was in a deep sleep and the hose came off and I didnt know it till next morning when I woke up so it wasnt going to give you the information that I had the equipment operating.

I have no issue with the equipment or its usage and Ive been really feeling good because of the equipment. So irregardless of occasional non-usage.

I have been enjoying this piece of equipment, making me feel better and breathe better and it is very good and I think you, I didnt put anything down for customer service or something else because I havent experienced anything with it so I cant write something.

I never used companys. Been very good to me that major medical that I got the equipment from has been good I like the people there they been very cooperative and thank you.

William Wilson

469-964-****

WMWILSON46@***.com

User's recommendation: This is worth your investment and you’ll feel good because you have this equipment. I am back at 100%. I feel better now that I use the equipment and get my heart procedure done and I’ve been never felt this good in years. My recommendation is to get the equipment and use it.

Location: Coppell, Texas