Contact MyAir ResMed Customer Service
MyAir ResMed Phone Numbers and Emails
(844) 371-8187ADA Helpline
(800) 424-0737ResMed Corp.
(800) 620-6934Ethics Hotline
MyAir ResMed Emails:
How Good is MyAir ResMed's Customer Service?
Great machine.I have 2 in 2 homes but app for information is a problem
Never heard back!
Not very responsive
No customer service, Poor automated data collection and often data collection problems.
Not responsive. CPAP is quite and works well. Like the appication telling me how I am doing. Like the feedback it gives but frustrated that the application is not working for the second time in less than one year!
Never talked to anyone! No call back, kept getting a site that wanted me to pay to get help! I am older and do all my computer work on phone, and computer skills are almost nill.
Summary of MyAir ResMed Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call MyAir ResMed?
Product/ Service Question:
- “Not connecting with machine”
- “MyAir ResMed is not working in Italy. Tried 3 adapters.”
- “MY AIR LOG IN”
- “Because need to reset my account”
Request for Information Question:
- “To get help using the app which cannot get info from my machine . They never responded to my request for help.I volunteer to be the poster boy as a pissed consumer”
- “Can I use regular water”
- “Want to find out about when information will be on my phone again”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App not working”
- “App problems”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Want to change my flight time”
- “To return cpap part”
- “Changing resmed machines”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I didn't get a y filters.”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “My Air App charged me approx $40 to initiate.”
- “To ask something / purchasr”
- “No data populating”
- “To select preferred seat”
Compare MyAir ResMed To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.