My Wedding Reception Ideas Phone Numbers and Emails

Saturday - Sunday: Closed

Edit Business Info

Ask My Wedding Reception Ideas a Question

0 symbols (min 100)

By proceeding, you consent to the disclosure of your contact information to the company. Your contact information will not be publicly available on the website.

About

My Wedding Reception Ideas Return Policy
Please have The User's order number ready, which can be found on The Client's order history page. Upon authorization of The Customer's order return, The User of Website will be provided with a RA (Return Authorization) number. Shipping instructions will be emailed to The User of company services When applicable, a return shippping label will be emailed to The Client Returns must be post-marked within 30 days of receipt of The Client's order. Orders returned with a Return Authorization Number on the package will not be refunded. myweddingreceptionideas.com do not accept partial returns. Products altered in any way, including engraving, gift box removal, ribbon or decoration removal, or blemishes created by mishandling of the product, cannot be returned and will not be refunded. The Company guarantee the quality and accuracy of all Company's personalized products. Personalized products can only be returned and refunded if My Wedding Reception Ideas's'wedding reception ideas made an error on The Client's order or The User's order was defective or broken and The User of Website do not want a free replacement order shipped to The User of company services
To read more: https://myweddingreceptionideas.com/return_refund_policy.asp
My Wedding Reception Ideas Delivery Policy
To read more: https://myweddingreceptionideas.com/order_processing_shipping_information.asp
My Wedding Reception Ideas Privacy Policy
Company's Wedding Reception Ideas respects and honors The Client's privacy. The Company respect The Client's privacy and will never sell, distribute or share The Customer's personal information including telephone numbers, billing or shipping address or e-mail addresses. Please review the details of Company's policy below. Billing and shipping addresses will be solely for the purpose of processing The Customer's online purchase and shipping The User's order. Phone numbers will be used solely for the purpose of contacting The User of company services in the event that The Client's order details need clarification for production and shipping purposes. This email address is used for the purpose of communications concerning The Client's order including proof submissions, questions, shipping notifications and future promotions offered by Company's Wedding Reception Ideas. The Customer's email address will also be used as The Client's login ID for access to The User's secure account.
To read more: https://myweddingreceptionideas.com/customer_privacy_policy.asp
My Wedding Reception Ideas FAQ
To read more: https://myweddingreceptionideas.com/faq_help.asp
My Wedding Reception Ideas reviews and complaints
Edit Description
Do you have something to say about My Wedding Reception Ideas? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup