My Taco Man Phone Numbers and Emails

more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

About

Summary

My Taco Man Catering is a family-owned company which specializes in tacos and casual Latin food. It was founded in 1986. The headquarters is based in Los Angeles, California, United States. My TacoMan serves Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and North San Diego counties. The company owns and operates Te Amo Mexican Grill and Taco Man Express @ Home Depot restaurants. It offers Delivery, Classic, My Taco Man, and Premium packages. They include corn tortillas, green salsa, chopped onion, Mexican red rice, and other plates. The company has a cancellation policy with a cancellation fee. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. It also accepts checks.

My Taco Man reviews and complaints

2.3
Stouffers
596 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about My Taco Man? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup