Paid $4,200 and never recieved the product. - Never work with My Practic Now!
I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it.I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email.
After several attempts to email them without a response (I would wait about 1 week in between) I had to file a charge back with my credit card company. They provided documentation that was untrue to the credit card company saying they had delivered my website. I'm the fool here. Sitting here without a website and without my $4,200.
I have included the email they sent to the credit card company claiming that I was never an unhappy client and that I should have come to them first before filing a charge back. I did come to them first and gave them plenty of time to respond. And they did not....
You can see the letter they sent the credit card company here.For your convenience I have highlighted the things they said regarding our interchange that were untrue.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i did not receive my website and did not get my money back
- Reason of review:
- Paid for a product that I never received
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "i couldn't sent out messages i don't know why ,,it keeps telling me to request for an admin review,,i don't know what this means ,haven't been through this before..i want..."
- "Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff. Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite..."
- "I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV. I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."