Paid $4,200 and never recieved the product. - Never work with My Practic Now!
I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it.I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email.
After several attempts to email them without a response (I would wait about 1 week in between) I had to file a charge back with my credit card company. They provided documentation that was untrue to the credit card company saying they had delivered my website. I'm the fool here. Sitting here without a website and without my $4,200.
I have included the email they sent to the credit card company claiming that I was never an unhappy client and that I should have come to them first before filing a charge back. I did come to them first and gave them plenty of time to respond. And they did not....
You can see the letter they sent the credit card company here.For your convenience I have highlighted the things they said regarding our interchange that were untrue.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i did not receive my website and did not get my money back
- Reason of review:
- Paid for a product that I never received
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."