My Laptop Repairman Waretown NJ
I came into this shop after seeing the signs they had all over the place advertising used laptop computers for $150.I was in desperate need of a replacement laptop computer for my accounting business, so I went into this new shop that opened up in Waretown about a year ago.
The place reeked of mold and the inside of the store was organized rather messily, so I was a little uneasy about purchasing my computer from what had signs of being a "fly by night" operation. I was pushed into buying what looked like a 6 or so year old Dell Laptop with Windows XP on it. Figured it would be good enough for running my excel spreadsheets and quickbooks, but after just 3 days of using the laptop, the computer mysteriously stopped working. I called the place to no avail and they were not very helpful, when the woman that answered the phone told me that they stand behind their products.
VERY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of customer service, communication or professionalism from a place that was highly recommended to me by family friends. I took it to another shop in a neighboring town and they saw that the hardware was defective. Buyer beware at My Laptop Repairman in Waretown NJ, they keep changing their name, too!
I used to go to them when they were called Compulearn Computers, then Ocean Computers, then Ware Computers and now finally "My Laptop Repairman".Shady operation for sure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."