My Laptop Repairman Waretown NJ
I came into this shop after seeing the signs they had all over the place advertising used laptop computers for $150.I was in desperate need of a replacement laptop computer for my accounting business, so I went into this new shop that opened up in Waretown about a year ago.
The place reeked of mold and the inside of the store was organized rather messily, so I was a little uneasy about purchasing my computer from what had signs of being a "fly by night" operation. I was pushed into buying what looked like a 6 or so year old Dell Laptop with Windows XP on it. Figured it would be good enough for running my excel spreadsheets and quickbooks, but after just 3 days of using the laptop, the computer mysteriously stopped working. I called the place to no avail and they were not very helpful, when the woman that answered the phone told me that they stand behind their products.
VERY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of customer service, communication or professionalism from a place that was highly recommended to me by family friends. I took it to another shop in a neighboring town and they saw that the hardware was defective. Buyer beware at My Laptop Repairman in Waretown NJ, they keep changing their name, too!
I used to go to them when they were called Compulearn Computers, then Ocean Computers, then Ware Computers and now finally "My Laptop Repairman".Shady operation for sure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."