My Laptop Repairman Waretown NJ
I came into this shop after seeing the signs they had all over the place advertising used laptop computers for $150.I was in desperate need of a replacement laptop computer for my accounting business, so I went into this new shop that opened up in Waretown about a year ago.
The place reeked of mold and the inside of the store was organized rather messily, so I was a little uneasy about purchasing my computer from what had signs of being a "fly by night" operation. I was pushed into buying what looked like a 6 or so year old Dell Laptop with Windows XP on it. Figured it would be good enough for running my excel spreadsheets and quickbooks, but after just 3 days of using the laptop, the computer mysteriously stopped working. I called the place to no avail and they were not very helpful, when the woman that answered the phone told me that they stand behind their products.
VERY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of customer service, communication or professionalism from a place that was highly recommended to me by family friends. I took it to another shop in a neighboring town and they saw that the hardware was defective. Buyer beware at My Laptop Repairman in Waretown NJ, they keep changing their name, too!
I used to go to them when they were called Compulearn Computers, then Ocean Computers, then Ware Computers and now finally "My Laptop Repairman".Shady operation for sure.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Replacement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."