My Laptop Repairman Waretown NJ

1 of 1 My Laptop Repairman reviews

I came into this shop after seeing the signs they had all over the place advertising used laptop computers for $150.I was in desperate need of a replacement laptop computer for my accounting business, so I went into this new shop that opened up in Waretown about a year ago.

The place reeked of mold and the inside of the store was organized rather messily, so I was a little uneasy about purchasing my computer from what had signs of being a "fly by night" operation. I was pushed into buying what looked like a 6 or so year old Dell Laptop with Windows XP on it. Figured it would be good enough for running my excel spreadsheets and quickbooks, but after just 3 days of using the laptop, the computer mysteriously stopped working. I called the place to no avail and they were not very helpful, when the woman that answered the phone told me that they stand behind their products.

VERY DISAPPOINTED in the lack of customer service, communication or professionalism from a place that was highly recommended to me by family friends. I took it to another shop in a neighboring town and they saw that the hardware was defective. Buyer beware at My Laptop Repairman in Waretown NJ, they keep changing their name, too!

I used to go to them when they were called Compulearn Computers, then Ocean Computers, then Ware Computers and now finally "My Laptop Repairman".Shady operation for sure.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 My Laptop Repairman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mo

Nov 01, 2014 #893929 Forked River, New Jersey, United States

Well...I have also had a bad experience with them...They were supposed to repair and return my ipad in 1 day...Well I still don't have it back and they are NEVER open when they are supposed to be. no one returns message...I'm not happy...

0 0 Reply
My Laptop Repairman

Jun 30, 2014 #833995

This was created on June 13th, by the so called "neighboring computer shop" to cause bad reviews. There is no "mysterious woman" since there are only males here, and all of out products are covered by a warranty that includes parts and labor. This fake review "person" has never been to our store and we have been here for well over 4 years. Anonymous reviews like these are what causes irreparable harm to business and families.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about My Laptop Repairman.
Filing a new complaint about
×