My First Years Preschool Phone Numbers and Emails

To read more: https://myfirstyearspreschool.com/#
Top My First Years Preschool Services

Child Care Program

My First Years Preschool Pros and Cons

Cons: Way they run the school

Summary

Located in Davie, Florida, My First Years Preschool has 7 classrooms and occupies 6500 square foot space. Using VPK program, My First Years Preschool prepares kids for kindergarten. My First Years Preschool has a referral program allowing applicants to earn 50% discount for on a 1-week tuition. My First Years Preschool yearly activities and functions include spring break, graduation, Halloween, and Christmas events. Summer camps of My First Years Preschool welcome children both in junior and senior batches. The Voluntary Pre-kindergarten program of the facility includes complimentary meals and after care at affordable cost.

My First Years Preschool reviews and complaints

My First Years Preschool is ranked 9 out of 75 in Kindergartens and Nurseries category

Edit Description

2 reviews
Chosen ChildCare
9 reviews
2.7
Do you have something to say about My First Years Preschool? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup