My First Years Preschool Phone Numbers and Emails

RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

About

Summary

Located in Davie, Florida, My First Years Preschool has 7 classrooms and occupies 6500 square foot space. Using VPK program, My First Years Preschool prepares kids for kindergarten. My First Years Preschool has a referral program allowing applicants to earn 50% discount for on a 1-week tuition. My First Years Preschool yearly activities and functions include spring break, graduation, Halloween, and Christmas events. Summer camps of My First Years Preschool welcome children both in junior and senior batches. The Voluntary Pre-kindergarten program of the facility includes complimentary meals and after care at affordable cost.

My First Years Preschool reviews and complaints

My First Years Preschool is ranked 10 out of 53 in Kindergartens and Nurseries category

Compare My First Years Preschool To

Pacesetter Academy image
2 reviews
Raintree Academy image
4 reviews
Chosen ChildCare image
10 reviews
3.5
Do you have something to say about My First Years Preschool? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup