My Dream Shares Phone Numbers and Emails

Additional Fees

Rating stats

Rating trend

About

Summary

My Dream Shares, LLC is a travel company which specializes in real-time solutions. It was founded by John M. Del Grosso in October 2012. The company headquarters is based in Reno, Nevada, USA. My Dream Shares, LLC offers accommodations, flights, cars, and cruises all over the world. It provides getaway programs. Customers also have access to leisure collections including salons, nightlife, concerts, massages, and so on across the United States. To use My Dream Shares, LLC services user should be registered on the company website. The company cooperates with Database Asset Conversion to facilitate travel fulfillment. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

My Dream Shares reviews and complaints

2.5
Sundance Vacations
196 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about My Dream Shares? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup