100% full Not resolved

I ordered a zinc stove hood with PayPal thinking I would be covered.The hood I got is nothing at all like the picture.

The picture had rivets and big fasteners. The one I received had indentations in the metal nothing like the picture. I'm not sue it is even zinc. The whole thing has been painted and looks terrible cheap and shoddy work.

$4000.00 lost. Myc ustom made would not respond to me. PayPal refused to help they said they won't stand behind a custom order even though I ordered exactly like the advertised picture. Buyer beware.

There website states 30 day moneyback guaranty.

Avoid custommade.net and PayPal I will never use PayPal again.4K lesson.

Review about: 60 Stove Hood Or Vent.

I didn't like: Being cheated, Did not respond to.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE My Custom Made Range Hood
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with My Custom Made ?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Custom Solution - Title of your Testimonial Custom Solution "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tempor donec. Magna eu sollicitudin, a pulvinar ac, sollicitudin amet. Velit vitae dis. Bibendum delectus suscipit, erat purus, felis a. Nec felis turpis, dolor id...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more