My Custom Made Phone Numbers and Emails

Rating stats

Rating trend

About

My Custom Made Return Policy
The Customer may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. www.mycustommade.net will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of Company'scustom made 's' error The User received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). The User of Website should expect to receive The User's refund within four weeks of giving The Client's package to the return shipper, however, in many cases the client ofCompany'scustom made will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for Website to receive The Customer's return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes Company'scustom made to process The User's return once My Custom Made 's'custom made receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes The Client's bank to process Company'scustom made 's' refund request (5 to 10 business days). To qualify for Money Back Guaranty the merchandise must be shipped back to the seller (unused, undamaged) at the buyer's expense within 30 days from the delivery date.
To read more: https://www.mycustommade.net/pages/returns
My Custom Made FAQ
To read more: https://www.mycustommade.net/pages/faq
Top My Custom Made Products

Range Hood

My Custom Made Pros and Cons

Cons: Did not respond to

Summary

My Custom Made is a Mexican company specializing in made to order furnishings. The company makes products of variety of metals such as iron, copper, pewter, wood as well as bronze among others. Hardware product line of My Custom Made includes a selection of tools for handyman, hoe security, sporting goods, car systems, and kitchen supplies. Home décor goods offer a wide range of incense burners, mirrors, Himalayan salt, Talavera and relief tiles etc. Garden and patio section presents fountains, furniture, and accessories. The stock of handmade offers a collection of different scarves, dresses, and toys etc to choose from.

My Custom Made  reviews and complaints

My Custom Made is ranked 73 out of 633 in Advertising category

Edit Description
Do you have something to say about My Custom Made ? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup