My Cleaning Products Phone Numbers and Emails

USA
Edit Business Info

Ask My Cleaning Products a Question

0 symbols (min 100)

By proceeding, you consent to the disclosure of your contact information to the company. Your contact information will not be publicly available on the website.

About

My Cleaning Products Return Policy
Website stand behind Company's goods and My Cleaning Products's'cleaning products's' service. Company'scleaning products's' mission is to infuse wellness into The Customer's life and be satisfied in how Company'scleaning products handle The User's case. Company'scleaning products will always do Company's best to take care of My Cleaning Products's'cleaning products's' customers — My Cleaning Products's'cleaning products's' philosophy is to deal with The User of Website fairly and reasonably; Website hope the client ofMy Cleaning Products's'cleaning products will be fair and reasonable with The Company as well. Must Be Returned Within 30 Days After Purchase Date. Consumables are classified as Company'scleaning products's' cleaning products, pest control products or anything that contains a set amount liquid/ingredients in the container. These items in other words are consumed when The User use the product, much like a hamburger is consumed when ordering it from a restaurant. Consumable products are usually not eligible for returns. Although, since the client ofCompany'scleaning products may be new to Company'scleaning products's' company The Company wish to make sure the experience is enjoyable and respectful.
To read more: https://www.mycleaningproducts.com/return-policy/
My Cleaning Products Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.mycleaningproducts.com/shipping-and-delivery/
My Cleaning Products Privacy Policy
MyCleaningProducts.com is serious about protecting The Customer's online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains Company's views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to The User of Website as a user of My Cleaning Products's'cleaning products's' website. the client ofMy Cleaning Products's'cleaning products or The Client's means The User of Website as a participant in or as a user of the MyCleaningProducts.com website. Company'scleaning products or Company's or The Company means MyCleaningProducts.com. Company'scleaning products's' site means MyCleaningProducts.com. All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to MyCleaningProducts.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of MyCleaningProducts.com and MyCleaningProducts.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein. This site contains links to other sites and My Cleaning Products's'cleaning products are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. The Company reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as www.mycleaningproducts.com in Company'scleaning products's' sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
To read more: https://www.mycleaningproducts.com/privacy-policy/
My Cleaning Products reviews and complaints
Edit Description
Do you have something to say about My Cleaning Products? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup