Wuhan, Hubei

I ordered a pair of the Chanel shoes from http://www.mychanelflats.com and they look the same like the real ones.I definitely adore the leather and the design!

Also the material is solid but comfortable, the patent leather look really elegant and fashion. The color is perfect as I always like nude shoes, they are so amazing! They make me look pretty sexy and young! Thanks for the trade, I am sure that I will purchase again in this flats shop, it's really nice and the customer service is very helpful.

Thank a lot! Does anyone done business with http://www.mychanelflats.com.

Share you experience with us here!They are customer service is very good and i think it is a reliable online site which is different from other online sites.

Review about: Chanel Chestnut Patent Bowknot Round Toe Flat Shoe.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $179
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with My Chanel Flats?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more