Sydney, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic.However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD.

I had a deadline of 12 hours and I waited for 1 hour to get their quote. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. To my utter shock, they said no to my assignment as they could not find a suitable expert. How can they claim to be "assignment experts" if they can not handle an engineering level topic?

They wasted my 1 hour which I could have used to search for another assignment help company online.I want them to clearly list the subjects on their website for which they have experts and for which they do not have experts so that their customers do not waste time waiting for their quote in an emergency.

Review about: Assignment Help.

Review #471913 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with My Assignment Expert?

Comments

Rick
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #776703

What did you expect?Accept your money even if they knew they could not help you and leave you stranded at the last minute.

You should be thankful that the website was honest about its limitations.Anyway, I think you should be doing your assignment yourself instead of looking for such websites.