Syracuse, New York

This is the most upset and frustrated I have ever been. Do NOT purchase any of these SCAM items. First of all the do NOT work. Second of all they charge you monthly for products that you don't receive. I was charges 30 bucks a month without even knowing it because I hadn't received any of the products! *** company, *** product. They will not give you a refund but a cancelation number for future products. REMEMBER your cancelation number because if you forget it, they will keep charging you. I hate this company and I think it's a shame that a company such as this exists.

They also fail to give you a proper number to call if you do wish to cancel. There website gives you a number in the UK that does NOT exist.

Call THIS NUMBER and let them have it if you are also going through the same ***.

855 221 6619

Review about: Advance Cleanse Plus Aloe Detoxify.

I didn't like: Everything.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss every issue / $248
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with My Aloe Cleanse?

Comments