I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company.It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even though it wasn't.
I confronted them until Chris Janota finally answered.He admitted to me that the item was not damaged, and that they frauded me (although he was not so honest as to use the word fraud).These people are scam artists and frauds and they have the worst customer service that I have ever seen in my enter life.They have scammed countless numbers of people, and desperately need to be shut down.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, received late, problem with payment
- Preferred solution:
- This company should be shut down before they scam others. They are not an honest business in any way.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disk Estimate
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "Hello, I puchased a wallet and purse less then 30 days ago...and so far the "M" has fallen off my purse and my wallet never did zip closed all the way...."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."