Orleans, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company.It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even though it wasn't.

I confronted them until Chris Janota finally answered.He admitted to me that the item was not damaged, and that they frauded me (although he was not so honest as to use the word fraud).These people are scam artists and frauds and they have the worst customer service that I have ever seen in my enter life.They have scammed countless numbers of people, and desperately need to be shut down.

Review about: Disk Estimate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, received late, problem with payment / $400
Preferred solution This company should be shut down before they scam others. They are not an honest business in any way.

Had an Experience with MX123?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more