I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company.It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even though it wasn't.
I confronted them until Chris Janota finally answered.He admitted to me that the item was not damaged, and that they frauded me (although he was not so honest as to use the word fraud).These people are scam artists and frauds and they have the worst customer service that I have ever seen in my enter life.They have scammed countless numbers of people, and desperately need to be shut down.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, received late, problem with payment
- Preferred solution:
- This company should be shut down before they scam others. They are not an honest business in any way.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disk Estimate
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."
- "I purchased a simple ring that this company offerd size fine style fine Engraving all wrong I asked for them to fix the mistake said thats what they had Then..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."