Phoenix, Arizona

I have not order anything off of this site.So please take me off of your site.

An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why i would get anything off this site. If you disagree with all this then call me and let me know what i have done. Will you please stop harrassing me and stop trying to take out money when there is not any in the account.

It is putting me in a bind and can't pay my bills.My name is Regina Harmon and my number is 580-222-5415

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mvqcredscorecomplete?

Submit review

Comments

Azhlynne

You really shouldn't post your name and phone number out in public like this. It sounds to me like you may be a victim of identity theft. You should contact that company directly and find out where they got your information in the first place.

Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more I Have 106 Federal Lawsuits Against Midland Credit Management Right Now. Midland Credit Management "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more