Phoenix, Arizona

I have not order anything off of this site.So please take me off of your site.

An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why i would get anything off this site. If you disagree with all this then call me and let me know what i have done. Will you please stop harrassing me and stop trying to take out money when there is not any in the account.

It is putting me in a bind and can't pay my bills.My name is Regina Harmon and my number is 580-222-5415

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mvqcredscorecomplete?

Comments

Azhlynne
Athens, Illinois, United States #236653

You really shouldn't post your name and phone number out in public like this. It sounds to me like you may be a victim of identity theft. You should contact that company directly and find out where they got your information in the first place.

Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more