Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Dec 28, 2021

No changes, no contact, no response from merchant; terrible customer service continues.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2021

They bill your credit card IMMEDIATELY, but don't bother to ship for many, many weeks. Nice. (I thought they'd been stolen off my porch, but, no, they'd just never bothered to ship anything. I'll guess they're using customer order funds to pay for inventory and production up front?)

Then you get the shoes (Xmas gift for spouse). A week later it's Xmas and the shoes turn out to be too small . . . BUT it turns out they also begin their "Returns Countdown Clock" when they bill your credit, not when they ship or when the shoes arrive. In our case, their automated system says we had exactly ONE DAY to return the shoes after UPS dropped them off (Dec 17th and 18th, respectively). Wow, isn't that special!

So now I've got to find a way to reach them, and their website sure as *** makes it NOT easy . . . .

Frankly, with customer satisfaction practices like this, it's as if they want every order to be every customers' first . . . and LAST. If that's the goal, then they've met it with us.

User's recommendation: Avoid until further notice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Muvez Pros: Innovative concept.

Muvez Cons: Atrocious customer service policies.

Comments