Columbia, South Carolina

Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment!I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for me to MUV on!

Related: Muv Fitness Cancellation Of Membership Review

I asked the manager are they going to place some bikes on the floor and he stated no.

I asked him why members are not allowed to use a bike and he could not give a definitive answer.MUV IS COMPLETELY unappreciative of their members!

1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Muv Fitness Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Muv Fitness?

Comments

Dan
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1204674

If this is the same GOLD staff and mangers it want get any better .I had fee membership from my employer and every month or 2 they want verification if I were still employed.

Hassle if you went to different location.

Can't see it getting better..Strong Hold at Hampton Hills much better ..

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1176982

I find the fact that you can join at the gym there is no way to cancel your membership with filling out the form and faxing and/or mailing it.

Money grubbing ***.

Bikes are in the cinema...