Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 comment
Not resolved

I feel the say way!!!We were given an 80 percent chance our song would be used by someone on MUSIC XRAY.

That's a great ranking I thought. I fell for it spent 200 bucks. Get two word responses from music producers and try again.

Well I give the *** up.TAKE those numbers and shove it.No more wasting my time

Review about: Music Xray Diagnostics.

Review #676639 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.8
Price Affordability
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Website
Customer service
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Music Xray?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
mjmccready1
#1021065

Firstly, Music Xray's Selection Prediction feature is in beta (as it clearly shows on the site) and what's more, it is based on making 20 submissions to appropriate opportunities.Furthermore, the song in question from this original complaint has only an 80% chance of being selected - so even if submitted to 15 more opportunities (it has only been submitted to 5 so far it appears) it still has a 20% chance of not being selected.

Music Xray is transparent, has an excellent customer service team and provides refunds if songs submitted to the industry aren't attended within 45 days.

It has become the fastest and least expensive way to get music directly to the decision makers and/or screening ears at the biggest and smallest music companies.

Even the ways that feel free - like pounding the digital pavement on Facebook, LinkedIn etc are most costly than Music Xray when you figure in the time and effort it takes to find the opportunities, network your way in, while you pay rent and buy food - whereas you could get your music in front of 2000 industry opportunities tonight before bedtime on Music Xray and get a guaranteed listen and response.

Music Xray is adopted by some of the biggest players in the entire industry including Roc Nation, Atlantic Records, Warner Bros records, Epic, Sire, Mercury Nashville, A&M Nashville, Capitol Nashville, Parlophone, and some of the biggest producers like Bryan Michael Cox, Coack K, Justice League,...

Brands like that don’t associate themselves with illegitimate companies.

Here’s a bestselling book about Music Xray.You can read an excerpt here: http://blog.musicxray.com/excerpt-from-maximizing-music-xray/

Here’s our rating at Better Business Bureau (It’s A+): http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/music-publishers/music-xray-in-new-york-ny-125910/#bbbonlineclick Here’s an interview I did recently with Jimmy Lloyd at the bottom of this page: http://admin.musicxray.com/i-am-a-music-artist And for that matter, at the top of that page is a video with a ton of testimonials from current users, both industry professionals and artists.

Show more

You May Also Like