Music Store Live - Bad experience with musicstorelive on ebay
musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt enclosure. The chassis was rusted to *** and both transformers had been replaced with no-name transformers. I complained to them immediately and their response was that I should be "excited" that they sent me a "better" amp. WTF?!!!
I had to file a dispute to get a refund and then they had the balls to claim I did not send back the same garbage they sent me after I complained immediately and provided immediate photo documentation. I mean within 30 minutes of receiving the amp
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hiwatt Amplifier
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."