Austin, Texas

This company sold me equipment claiming it would perform certain tasks.When I got it it did not perform the tasks.

I told them it didn't work. They refuse returns, they stopped answering emails, and put me on hold indefinitely. Beware. As a result of leaving negative reviews about the company they have asked to speak with my attorney and explained they want to send me a legal demand letter.

Im just a hard working father trying to provide for a family and some internet company is now attacking me via email threatening legal action.Please beware of this company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with music computing?

Submit review

Comments

A hard working father with a big MOUTH YOU CANT KEEP SHUT!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Pandora Jewelry Kb Mall Branch - Customer Care Pandora Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Joy Systems - You Get What You Pay For Joy Systems "Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business. The price and its use/need was too good to pass up. It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory...." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more