MUNGO HOMES ARE JUST THROWING A HOME WITH SO MANY FLAWS.THE HOME WE MOVED INTO HAS SO MANY VISUAL FLAWS THAT THEY CONSIDER COSMETIC BUT IT IS JUST SHODDY WORK FOR THE PRICE.

PROBLEMS RANGE FROM CEILING TO FLOOR TO PLUMBING TO INSIDE AND TO OUTSIDE. THE WORST IS A DANGEROUS INCIDENT WHERE THE GAS TANKLESS WATER HEATER WAS INSTALLED AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE PRIOR TO OUR MOVING IN THE HOME. AN ERROR OCCURRED AND THE TANKLESS WATER HEATER HAD A GAS LEAK.

THANK GOD WE DID NOT LIGHT A MATCH!!!!.THEY KEEP PASSING THE BUCK FOR BLAME.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mungo Homes?

Comments

Chuck

Can you contact me charles_rothert at Yahoo

Mungo Homes - #MungoHomes Mungo Homes "Bought a new home from Mungo and the warranty had to requested. During the intial walk through Brad, their rep made it sound like things would be taken care of...." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more