Wilmington, North Carolina

Bought a new home from Mungo and the warranty had to requested.During the intial walk through Brad, their rep made it sound like things would be taken care of.

We complained about the terrible paint job. Brad claims that it is cosmetic and it wasn't covered. They did send a painter to fill a missed hole. Since living here, it is obvious the quality of the house overall is pretty lame.

Sheet rock joints are hard to miss. No walls or doors have been primed, paint is peeling off the entrance doors. Crooked framing. Missed cracks when caulkled.

I can go on.

Brad has denied any responsibilty for most of it doing what he can to get out of it.Even going as far as to inconvenience us.

Review about: Mungo Homes Home Construction.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mungo Homes?

Comments

Garner, North Carolina, United States #1302585

Going through the same problems but much more dangerous in Holly Ridge development.Stone around garage not installed to code, blushing area that they say may not be safe, and stones falling off.

It's been 6 months and we're now working with the BBB.They have been absolutely horrible about this.

what floor model was this?

tommy
Madison, Alabama, United States #1246502

Poorly framed doors are not storm worthy.

Thanks very much for the review.I was going to use them.

I'm glad I read this first.

Subjective issues can be questionable.But pictures don't lie.