Bought a new home from Mungo and the warranty had to requested.During the intial walk through Brad, their rep made it sound like things would be taken care of.
We complained about the terrible paint job. Brad claims that it is cosmetic and it wasn't covered. They did send a painter to fill a missed hole. Since living here, it is obvious the quality of the house overall is pretty lame.
Sheet rock joints are hard to miss. No walls or doors have been primed, paint is peeling off the entrance doors. Crooked framing. Missed cracks when caulkled.
I can go on.
Brad has denied any responsibilty for most of it doing what he can to get out of it.Even going as far as to inconvenience us.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mungo Homes Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I ordered two thermal jackets for my grandsons. Neither have the color zipper pictured and the blue one was supposed to have green lining and zipper. Nothing like the pictures..."
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "DO NOT BUY PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE for your RV, Boat, and possibly for any other vehicle. I had a full coverage “stated value” policy for over ten years. I paid extra..."