Perth, Western Australia

We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like stains and damage. I also checked their website and I found this:

"Ultimate Product Warranty cover stains caused by:

All food and beverages, Human and pet bodily fluids, Common household substances including: cosmetics, glue, grease and tar, soaps and shampoos, ink, wax and nail polish." and couple of more items about damage, basically they suppose to cover almost every accident, so we thought it is a good investment to protect our expensive lounge.

After one month when accidentally one of our guest kids applied nail polish we were happy about our investment. I contacted Multimaster and sent them pictures of stains. After a week they replied that it is declined as nail polish is not covered. When I referred to their website they replied "website is very general and we only cover nail polishes which are made of water, oil and alcohol! and still your claim is declined as we spent too much time in this case!" I am not chemist and usually there is nothing about the ingredients on nail polish bottle.

When we bought their product they did not mentioned about the type of nail polish!

Bottom of line:

DO NOT BUY MULTIMASTER EXTENDED WARRANTY! IT IS SCAM - WASTE OF MONEY.

They easily can avoid their obligations based on their terms and conditions.

Review about: Multimaster Australia 5 Year Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Multimaster Australia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion