We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like stains and damage. I also checked their website and I found this:
"Ultimate Product Warranty cover stains caused by:
All food and beverages, Human and pet bodily fluids, Common household substances including: cosmetics, glue, grease and tar, soaps and shampoos, ink, wax and nail polish." and couple of more items about damage, basically they suppose to cover almost every accident, so we thought it is a good investment to protect our expensive lounge.
After one month when accidentally one of our guest kids applied nail polish we were happy about our investment. I contacted Multimaster and sent them pictures of stains. After a week they replied that it is declined as nail polish is not covered. When I referred to their website they replied "website is very general and we only cover nail polishes which are made of water, oil and alcohol! and still your claim is declined as we spent too much time in this case!" I am not chemist and usually there is nothing about the ingredients on nail polish bottle.
When we bought their product they did not mentioned about the type of nail polish!
Bottom of line:
DO NOT BUY MULTIMASTER EXTENDED WARRANTY! IT IS SCAM - WASTE OF MONEY.
They easily can avoid their obligations based on their terms and conditions.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Multimaster Australia 5 Year Warranty
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Just leeds nowere but is it fake ..."
- " Print all In new window Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At..."
- "I ordered two Teleflora center pieces at $190 each! !! Thought i was giving the first photo but each actually received the second photo. Not quite sure where to..."