We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like stains and damage. I also checked their website and I found this:
"Ultimate Product Warranty cover stains caused by:
All food and beverages, Human and pet bodily fluids, Common household substances including: cosmetics, glue, grease and tar, soaps and shampoos, ink, wax and nail polish." and couple of more items about damage, basically they suppose to cover almost every accident, so we thought it is a good investment to protect our expensive lounge.
After one month when accidentally one of our guest kids applied nail polish we were happy about our investment. I contacted Multimaster and sent them pictures of stains. After a week they replied that it is declined as nail polish is not covered. When I referred to their website they replied "website is very general and we only cover nail polishes which are made of water, oil and alcohol! and still your claim is declined as we spent too much time in this case!" I am not chemist and usually there is nothing about the ingredients on nail polish bottle.
When we bought their product they did not mentioned about the type of nail polish!
Bottom of line:
DO NOT BUY MULTIMASTER EXTENDED WARRANTY! IT IS SCAM - WASTE OF MONEY.
They easily can avoid their obligations based on their terms and conditions.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Multimaster Australia 5 Year Warranty
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..."
- "I had trusted mario turco and his snivellig brother victor to do my business taxes for a few years that was until I found out they were bankrupts and gamblers...."
- "It's been 10 days till now I haven't receive my item that I ordered from this website. I paid it already and said just only 5-8 days.this is the proof..."