Multi Trade Renovations - Professional work
Juan Vasquez and His employees did an amazing job on my home.It was a very labor intensive job.
He remodeled my kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom for about $32,000. This job was actually a $70, 000 dollar job, but he did it way under budget, with granite countertops in all my bathrooms, custom cabinets in all the rooms, and installation of hand scraped floors in all the bedrooms except for the laundry room with tile installation in the kitchen, master bathroom and guest bath room. It was an amazing job.
Please give him a chance to remodel your home.I promise he will save you money!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
- He was an outstanding contractor
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Multi Trade Renovations Kitchen Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Almost all the roses fell off putting them in the vase.Who ever wrapped the roses wrapped them too tight.it didn't even make a full set in the vase very disappointed..."
- "Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo. I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours. I pointed out..."
- "My wife and I built our home and closed in July 2006. We currently have structural issues with all the main levels floors which are cracking, raising up and shifting..."