Dallas, Texas

I keep receiving calls and messages from this company. They say I have been used a personal reference for someone I have never heard of. I live in Texas and this company seems to be in California.

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mullen Finance Plan?

Comments

Vet
El Monte, California, United States #1241973

I'm on disability and trying to make ends meat.I was past due 2 payments, I paid 1 payment to" Frank" and was told I can obtain an extension.

I was never told I had to pay a fee let a loan a fee of "$250.00" for an extension!!!!! I spoke with Frank, John, and all the other representatives and they're all very unprofessional! They threatened me over the phone and to make matters worse they repossessed my vehicle for technically 1 payment and November's payment just due 11/10/16 and I still have grace period of 10 days. I'm appalled at their tactics.

I personally was a Bill collector for 15 years and never did we repo on a secured agreement until 3 months delinquent.Best believe I'm reporting this to Consumer Affairs and Better Business Bureau.