NOTICE: A deposit is used as leverage to lock in a sale because the cat breeder is so hungry for money. As they live over their means and use sales to make a living off.
Do not purchase from any CFA / TICA cat breeder with the words: "Non Refundable Deposits" on their websites or contracts.
Contact us for the police dept or sheriff's office we have the list
For more Info Go to http://ca-catbreeders.info/whatsnew.html
CFA/TICA cat breeders had made up the police of this "NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS" and its against the law. Anyone who withholds any money from any buyer will have a police/sheriff crime report filed. The first crime report was filed against Muffhymms Cattery
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Breeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."