NOTICE: A deposit is used as leverage to lock in a sale because the cat breeder is so hungry for money. As they live over their means and use sales to make a living off.
Do not purchase from any CFA / TICA cat breeder with the words: "Non Refundable Deposits" on their websites or contracts.
Contact us for the police dept or sheriff's office we have the list
For more Info Go to http://ca-catbreeders.info/whatsnew.html
CFA/TICA cat breeders had made up the police of this "NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS" and its against the law. Anyone who withholds any money from any buyer will have a police/sheriff crime report filed. The first crime report was filed against Muffhymms Cattery
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Breeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."