In NO way can I recommend you hire Charles Mudd Jr as your attorney.While I cannot get into specifics because he will file litigation against me in an attempt to silence the truth, what I write is the TRUTH, 100% the TRUTH.

Charles is a good salesman – picture the slicked back hair of the used car manager. He will tell you all the right things. He will make you feel comfortable. You will want to work with him.

You will pay him a large retainer. Once Charles has your retainer – you paid for Charles, but you don’t get Charles. He passes you off to one of his Associates. Whom is slightly better than completely incompetent?

The person has less than five years’ experience. What can you expect? Not the fault of the person. Once Charles has your retainer part two – now expect delays.

Delays that are within the control of your attorney. He has every reason when you finally get him on the phone but I cannot help to think he is padding his billable hours. AND Charles never forgets his billable hours. A one minute phone call or even a return call when he leaves a message for you gets charged at the minimum rate.

Snake in the grass – he has a way of making you think he is out for your best interest. When in fact he is only out for the interest of himself at the cost of your retainer, monthly bill and whatever settlement you thought you might get to recover.

Bottom line is do not consider this attorney.I implore you to seek other, more qualified council.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mudd Law Attorney
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $100000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mudd Law?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion