184 views

MTI TELECOM IS a scam he is a fraudster and deserves to be locked behind bars whatever you do do not buy into his business. He does not give you the locations.

It is all made up. he promises locations but they never show up. He says that you need to put a deposit down. He avoids taxes and gets you to sign a *** contract thing.

Dont trust him or anyone that works for him. He always changes his address. It is all fake he promises everying but deliever's nothing.

I hope his business goes down the drain hole and that he goes bankrupt. Please listen to me or you will lose your shirt and your pants.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Nicholas (Nick) Hinskens, cannot wait for the day you are behind bars, where you belong. Fraudster, con artist and everything in between.

Walt Exj
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2379489

I knew this pos while he was starting up MTI many many many years ago in Victoria, BC. Nick Hinskens is a con, a fraud, a scoundrel, a liar.

Warning; Pease DO NOT fall for his antics. He's a pro at this & has been at it for decades.

Don't fall for the verbal diarrhea of promises & money-making opportunities that come from him. If you work with him, or are a customer, BEWARE, as I 100% guarantee you, that you will ABSOLUTELY regret it!

Guest

I also have history with this POS masquerading as a "businessman." If you're ever unlucky enough to meet him in person, I imagine you should count your fingers after shaking hands.

Guest

his name is Nicholas (Nick) Hinskens. He operates out of Victoria, BC. He is a professional con artist.

Guest

I was ripped of by this scammer too. He took my money and I got nothing in return I hope this testimony helps some unsuspecting son from becoming another victim.

there is a multitude of sites that ccome up when you search MTI Magnolia telecom. The reason is they hope you don't see the negative reports that follow the positive ones.

Page down a 2 or 3 pages and you will find out what his victims have to say about him. .

Mti Magnolia Telecom Reviews