Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Docter Levine runs a dysfunctional medical practiceI and His staff is very unprofessional. would like to find out why my medication request isn't being processed in a timely manner and why whomever isn't working with the doctor concerning my medications...

Also, I would also like to know why is things being so discombobulated at this office, you come at your appointment time but you may be called to the back for a hour or more.

It seems like nothing and no one is organized!

And when I request a call backs from a supervisors or or office manager, it never happens I'm always told that they are busy at the moment... "Wow And now they sent me a bill by mail today requesting me to pay $40 as I stated to them good luck in collecting it.

User's recommendation: Get your office together and get all the discombobulated people out of th.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Msonthi B Levine MD Cons: Patients beware.

Comments