FL Moving company - MS Relocation Inc
Hired this company because I just returned from deployment and was relocating. I had a couple of large pieces that I figured it would be in better hands of professionals. HA! All were damaged! Also, I was reassured that it would be cheaper than a POD. Initial estimate was...was quoted "$1300" but paid an additional $3500 for them to release my stuff to me. I had NO choice because I'm in the military and my uniforms were with all my household goods.
They picked up my stuff at 6pm, originally supposed to be there at 10am. Didn't finish loading my stuff until 10pm--I was in a Public Storage and had to be outside of the gate by 9:30pm!! We helped the guys move my stuff outside if the gate so we could complete the move and start my drive to the NorthEast. The guys told me that they had a move 20 mins up the road, however my CAT scale ticket -or tickets for that matter-- DID NOT MATCH!! Total fraud.
I was also told that my stuff would stay in the same truck and be up north in 5 days. NOT THE CASE!! I got it 10 days later and all my furniture was damaged. I took pictures and contact Ben OR SIMON OR SHIMON (unsure of his REAL name since he always gave me a different story!) to inquire about the CAT scale tickets. Hoping it was just an honest mistake. NOPE! He has yet to contact me after several attempts. Damaged furniture, 4000 lb discrepancies, overcharged, lack of communication...COMPLETE FRAUD AND DISRESPECT!!!! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!
After contacting legal about this, turns out I GET SCREWED. Legal said I can waste time and money to go after this company to get some money back for all my damages and the OBVIOUS ILLEGAL OVERCHARGE but they said "good luck trying to get any payment from them."
MS RELOCATION INC
236 NORTH FEDERAL HIGHWAY
DANIA BEACH, FLORIDA 33004
US DOT 2088118
Nice way to screw over a U. S . TROOP WHO JUST RETURNED FROM A COMBAT ZONE!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Compant
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..."
- "I purchased furniture from Comfyco that was severely damaged in transit. My mom signed in lieu of me as I was at work, and she was unaware that the couch..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."