FL Moving company - MS Relocation Inc
Hired this company because I just returned from deployment and was relocating. I had a couple of large pieces that I figured it would be in better hands of professionals. HA! All were damaged! Also, I was reassured that it would be cheaper than a POD. Initial estimate was...was quoted "$1300" but paid an additional $3500 for them to release my stuff to me. I had NO choice because I'm in the military and my uniforms were with all my household goods.
They picked up my stuff at 6pm, originally supposed to be there at 10am. Didn't finish loading my stuff until 10pm--I was in a Public Storage and had to be outside of the gate by 9:30pm!! We helped the guys move my stuff outside if the gate so we could complete the move and start my drive to the NorthEast. The guys told me that they had a move 20 mins up the road, however my CAT scale ticket -or tickets for that matter-- DID NOT MATCH!! Total fraud.
I was also told that my stuff would stay in the same truck and be up north in 5 days. NOT THE CASE!! I got it 10 days later and all my furniture was damaged. I took pictures and contact Ben OR SIMON OR SHIMON (unsure of his REAL name since he always gave me a different story!) to inquire about the CAT scale tickets. Hoping it was just an honest mistake. NOPE! He has yet to contact me after several attempts. Damaged furniture, 4000 lb discrepancies, overcharged, lack of communication...COMPLETE FRAUD AND DISRESPECT!!!! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!
After contacting legal about this, turns out I GET SCREWED. Legal said I can waste time and money to go after this company to get some money back for all my damages and the OBVIOUS ILLEGAL OVERCHARGE but they said "good luck trying to get any payment from them."
MS RELOCATION INC
236 NORTH FEDERAL HIGHWAY
DANIA BEACH, FLORIDA 33004
US DOT 2088118
Nice way to screw over a U. S . TROOP WHO JUST RETURNED FROM A COMBAT ZONE!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Compant
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."