Mr Tire - Potentially Ruined Car
I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent...
I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is, talked me into (basically forced) me to change to semi synthetic, even after stating that I did NOT want to change.
The day after I noticed I was leaking oil pretty significantly, since they were closing I had to wait until they opened the next day, making me late to work (which is super neat) They put a new gasket and plug in saying that mine was cracked and that it's all fixed.
Two days later I noticed I was leaking oil even worse than before; called them; left work early (again super neat) only for them to tell me now that I have a rear main seal break which is roughly anywhere from $1200 to $1500 repair..
Hmm, how does something like that happen to an car thats only 6 years old?
How did you not catch this the first time?
or how about
That the oil they showed me that was leaking was black, and clear as day the oil leaking from my car is unused oil...
So I e-mailed corporate, their answer? I wouldn't know I've been waiting over a week to hear back!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr. Tire(Edgewater)right, and excuse me, but..."
- "I took my wife's GMC Yukon to Expert Smog & Tune Inc., on Superior Ave,in Costa Mesa, Ca. to have a routine brake job done. Later that day, the owner,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..."
- "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..."