Mr Tire - Potentially Ruined Car
I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent...
I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is, talked me into (basically forced) me to change to semi synthetic, even after stating that I did NOT want to change.
The day after I noticed I was leaking oil pretty significantly, since they were closing I had to wait until they opened the next day, making me late to work (which is super neat) They put a new gasket and plug in saying that mine was cracked and that it's all fixed.
Two days later I noticed I was leaking oil even worse than before; called them; left work early (again super neat) only for them to tell me now that I have a rear main seal break which is roughly anywhere from $1200 to $1500 repair..
Hmm, how does something like that happen to an car thats only 6 years old?
How did you not catch this the first time?
or how about
That the oil they showed me that was leaking was black, and clear as day the oil leaking from my car is unused oil...
So I e-mailed corporate, their answer? I wouldn't know I've been waiting over a week to hear back!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr. Tire(Edgewater)right, and excuse me, but..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "This was my first and last experience with Allegiant Air, and if you are reading this, that means that I actually survived the flight, so that will be the only..."
- "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..."