Mr Tire - Potentially Ruined Car
I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent...
I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is, talked me into (basically forced) me to change to semi synthetic, even after stating that I did NOT want to change.
The day after I noticed I was leaking oil pretty significantly, since they were closing I had to wait until they opened the next day, making me late to work (which is super neat) They put a new gasket and plug in saying that mine was cracked and that it's all fixed.
Two days later I noticed I was leaking oil even worse than before; called them; left work early (again super neat) only for them to tell me now that I have a rear main seal break which is roughly anywhere from $1200 to $1500 repair..
Hmm, how does something like that happen to an car thats only 6 years old?
How did you not catch this the first time?
or how about
That the oil they showed me that was leaking was black, and clear as day the oil leaking from my car is unused oil...
So I e-mailed corporate, their answer? I wouldn't know I've been waiting over a week to hear back!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Horribly disappointed in every aspect of my experience. They destroyed the carpet so badly that it just needs torn out and replaced now, when it was so nice before! The..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."
- "I'm a paid in full PlanWithTan, Sunstream Vacations, Timeshare member. I enrolled in 2001 for 30 plus prepaid vacation weeks to any property Sunstream was affiliated with and would become..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."