Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr.Tire(Edgewater)right, and excuse me, but the *** TIRE FALLS OFF NOT EVEN A BLOCK AWAY!!
So not only has your nice custom truck been slammed down on its frame in the middle of rt. 2 but you also have to jack the truck up and put the crappy spare on that the *** from Mr. Tire(Edgewater) brings out to you!! Why were they not doing it?!
Why wasn't it towed?! Other wheels could have fallen off!! And somehow that's not their problem?!?! And then to make matters worse it supposedly gets fixed by Southern Body Works(Harwood) only to have more problems than it had to start with, some of the damage was not even fixed and again...NO ONES PROBLEM?!
But they sure didn't have a problem cashing the insurance check. Maybe I'm *** and don't understand how things work anymore. I am so sick of people not taking responsibility for things. Why should others have to suffer for the mistakes of idiots?!
Thank God no one was hurt.Guess that wouldn't have been their problem either!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "My email to the company... I ordered 6 roses with other flowers which looked beautiful in the picture. I arrive home today and pick them up in the process flowers box...."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."