Wow...How is it that you go in to get tires/wheels put on your truck, because after all that is clearly what they do at Mr.Tire(Edgewater)right, and excuse me, but the *** TIRE FALLS OFF NOT EVEN A BLOCK AWAY!!
So not only has your nice custom truck been slammed down on its frame in the middle of rt. 2 but you also have to jack the truck up and put the crappy spare on that the *** from Mr. Tire(Edgewater) brings out to you!! Why were they not doing it?!
Why wasn't it towed?! Other wheels could have fallen off!! And somehow that's not their problem?!?! And then to make matters worse it supposedly gets fixed by Southern Body Works(Harwood) only to have more problems than it had to start with, some of the damage was not even fixed and again...NO ONES PROBLEM?!
But they sure didn't have a problem cashing the insurance check. Maybe I'm *** and don't understand how things work anymore. I am so sick of people not taking responsibility for things. Why should others have to suffer for the mistakes of idiots?!
Thank God no one was hurt.Guess that wouldn't have been their problem either!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "My email to the company... I ordered 6 roses with other flowers which looked beautiful in the picture. I arrive home today and pick them up in the process flowers box...."