Mr Rent a Car - A $400 scratch!
Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr.Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver.
It was a bit iffy when they wouldn't give us a copy of the "walk around" form, but when we returned the car, they claim that there's damage that previously did not exist and is now asking for $400 to repair it. At best it looks like a scratch on the bumper. There's a bunch of other minor damage on the rest of the car body before we picked it up.
Does this look like a $400 scratch to you?Looking at reviews on google and Yelp, it seems that these guys regularly pull this kind of stint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Courtesy Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I saw a Advertisement on line, it said Hydroderm company provides some products to try for free, the only fee is $14.95 for ship. I agreed and..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."