Mr Rent a Car - A $400 scratch!
Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr.Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver.
It was a bit iffy when they wouldn't give us a copy of the "walk around" form, but when we returned the car, they claim that there's damage that previously did not exist and is now asking for $400 to repair it. At best it looks like a scratch on the bumper. There's a bunch of other minor damage on the rest of the car body before we picked it up.
Does this look like a $400 scratch to you?Looking at reviews on google and Yelp, it seems that these guys regularly pull this kind of stint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Courtesy Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Also uses the name Veronica Neponsixterstuck) has been arrested for THEFT and was arrested again for BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE), then arrested yet again for DUI. This..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Terrible, i've never gone through such a horrible experience with any purchase online or retail ever. Ordering was fine, delivery was on time. Bought the elliptical 3.0. When we opened..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."