Mr Rent a Car - A $400 scratch!
Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr.Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver.
It was a bit iffy when they wouldn't give us a copy of the "walk around" form, but when we returned the car, they claim that there's damage that previously did not exist and is now asking for $400 to repair it. At best it looks like a scratch on the bumper. There's a bunch of other minor damage on the rest of the car body before we picked it up.
Does this look like a $400 scratch to you?Looking at reviews on google and Yelp, it seems that these guys regularly pull this kind of stint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Courtesy Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "I ordered about $60 worth of product from an online store called SpaBoutique.ca. I accidentally deleted something from my cart and realized after I paid. I emailed them promptly to..."
- "I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient! ..."