Mr Rent a Car - A $400 scratch!
Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr.Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver.
It was a bit iffy when they wouldn't give us a copy of the "walk around" form, but when we returned the car, they claim that there's damage that previously did not exist and is now asking for $400 to repair it. At best it looks like a scratch on the bumper. There's a bunch of other minor damage on the rest of the car body before we picked it up.
Does this look like a $400 scratch to you?Looking at reviews on google and Yelp, it seems that these guys regularly pull this kind of stint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Courtesy Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer. If you are American they charge you the same either way. To..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."