Verified Reviewer

Groupon appears to promote any company? Is there anything that can be done to look into this nightmare experience I am enduring with MR.

Brakes in Roseville Michigan?

I also noticed that on the Google review many others have had terrible experiences with MR. Brakes! Some of the other customers were also referred by Groupon.

I paid almost $600.00 for exhausted at Mr. Brakes and after just a couple months I noticed rust then the pipe and muffler loose.

I took it back to Mr. Brakes and the manager Dave Deason ask if I could leave my car and he will call me next day. I did not receive any call back.

I called the next day Dave said he was off. Then four days later Dave told me that the mechanic took my car 45 minutes away and my car is impounded.

I have more details police reports ect.

User's recommendation: not recommended.

Location: 26671 Gratiot Avenue, Roseville, MI 48066

Comments

#2085953

I currently do not have my car due to MR. Brakes.

I am completely stuck at home. I paid for a service and my car was running before dropping it off at Mr. Brakes. My independents and freedom that my car provided me has been taken away.

It is getting to ne winter and I do not live near a grocery store. I have had to pay Lyft and Uber or ask others for a ride. It is not convenient to ask others for a ride they have jobs, families and other responsibilities.

My car has been sitting since Impounded by Mr. Brakes employee since 07/28/2021