Horrible service, repair person had no idea what they were doing.Made a mess in my kitchen.

Related: Mr Appliance - Terrible service.

Placed tools and parts on the rug in my kitchen and became rude when asked they lay down their own blanket of some sort. Used a dremel tool on top of my stove without any blanket or towel. While attempting to fix ice maker simply took out food from top shelf and instead of moving it down to shelf below left ice cream and many other items to defrost on counter. Placed parts on top of my island on my purse.

Send owner over pictures and asked for food reimbursement of $50 and refused. Repair person never even fixed ice maker. Said didn't know how to do this type so now parts are in a box. Don't use them ever!

Read their yelp reviews.Should have known better.

Review about: Mr Appliance Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mr Appliance Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.