Nobody likes to move, especially not me. This was the second time moving in one year. I dreaded the day I'd have to move, but on the bright side, I was moving into my very own House! I moved from a 3 bedroom apt to my new house 2 blocks away and was too lazy to do my own heavy lifting, so I called Moving Usa. Jessica is amazing, told me everything I had to do, even called the building for me to book the elevators. They are so experience they know exactly what to say, how much time they need and she estimated my packing cost down to a T.
They arrive on time, finish ahead of schedule, moved everything quickly, professionally and handled my ikea furniture like it was worth it's weigh in gold. Matt has a great personality and it really is amazing to watch him work.
They unpacked my apt in my new house, even gave me some pointers on how the wires will run in my new place, where everything should be etc etc.
Matt and his team were great. I would highly recommend Moving Usa to anybody who does not want to deal with the hassle of moving heavy items or moving period. Thank you Moving Usa for making my move less stressful and for helping me set up my belongings in my new house
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Greatest service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Moving Usa Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."