Miami, Florida

Nobody likes to move, especially not me. This was the second time moving in one year. I dreaded the day I'd have to move, but on the bright side, I was moving into my very own House! I moved from a 3 bedroom apt to my new house 2 blocks away and was too lazy to do my own heavy lifting, so I called Moving Usa. Jessica is amazing, told me everything I had to do, even called the building for me to book the elevators. They are so experience they know exactly what to say, how much time they need and she estimated my packing cost down to a T.

They arrive on time, finish ahead of schedule, moved everything quickly, professionally and handled my ikea furniture like it was worth it's weigh in gold. Matt has a great personality and it really is amazing to watch him work.

They unpacked my apt in my new house, even gave me some pointers on how the wires will run in my new place, where everything should be etc etc.

Matt and his team were great. I would highly recommend Moving Usa to anybody who does not want to deal with the hassle of moving heavy items or moving period. Thank you Moving Usa for making my move less stressful and for helping me set up my belongings in my new house

Review about: Moving Usa Moving Service.

I liked: Greatest service.

4.0
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Moving USA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.