Moving Staffers - Theft

43 of 47 Moving Staffers reviews

We had a factory sealed #10 size tin can sitting on a table with a slit cut into the top to be used as a "piggy bank" for my son (this was a "novelty" gift he received for saving money). There was $400 worth of bills in this sealed can. Previous to Moving Staffer's arrival, we walked by this can sitting on a table in our house many times a day & it was always intact. When we unpacked our boxes at our new house, we pulled this can out of a packing box and found that the slit at the top had been pried open and all the bills had been stolen.

The moving boxes were packed into the moving van along with our furniture very tightly and we had the key to the huge lock on the van door, so the can had to have been tampered with while being packed.

On the first day of packing, 3 men from Moving Staffers were there to pack. On the second day of packing, one of the men did not return and only 2 were at our home to pack.

I have filed a police report with the Broward County Sheriff's office.

They have tried to contact a quality control supervisor at Moving Staffers many times but Moving Staffers has thus far refused to return the police investigator's phone calls.

Moving Staffers has also told me personally that they will do nothing about the theft themselves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Can
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #552257

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moving Staffers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 47 Moving Staffers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Moving Staffers.
Filing a new complaint about
×