My personal belongings ruined by Moving Staffers
I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico).When I spoke with them on the telephone they said they packed all items, wrapped furniture to prevent damage and loaded the trailer to optimize space.
They did none of these things. I had significant damage to my furniture as none of the items were wrapped or even prevented from rubbing together by pads. Pictures were taken off the wall and not put into boxes, but just laid between open spaces in the truck. Many items were broken, damaged, ripped, and ruined as a result of their laziness.
They laid my new sectional directly on the dirty floor on its side and it rubbed its way through the fabric over the course of 1500 miles. They charged me for boxes and filled them half full. My 50 inch television was placed on the floor with no padding or protection against bumps while hauling it....
it no longer works.
I called Moving Staffers before the hauling company came to pick up the truck to let them know how poorly my belongings were packed and expressed my concern about them making the trip in one piece.They told me "There is nothing we can do now."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, did not do what they advertised to do, didn't correct problem before it ruined belongings, no attempt to make it right,
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund and payment for belongings damaged.
- Product or service
- Moving Staffers Packing Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I noticed that the tabs for the plastic insert on the right side of the lower grill of my 2015 Taurus were showing. I took the car, which is still..."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."