Verified Reviewer

When I went to go use it a few years ago, I was told that the only theater chain that would accept it was Landmark Theaters. Since there was actually a movie I was interested in seeing at a nearby Landmark Theater, I used moviepass to see it.

After that, there were no movies I could see ever again, so I was unable to do anything.

As for now, I've been using my old MoviePass card to get the tray on my xbox 360 unstuck.

It's been very helpful for that.

I don't know what became of the company, but I heard that someone new was going to try to reboot the company. I was hoping to hear more in my email, but I've yet to hear about any new plans.

I'm hoping that they can come up with a plan that is similar to the one that exists at Regal Theaters, because the nearest Regal Theater is over 50 miles away.

Preferred solution: I'm hoping for a new system to come out soon..

Location: San Mateo, California