Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or equipment had a greasy oil which was left on walls, floors, furniture and carpet.April 25, 2016 Jacksonville, Fl.
- Crew was told not to park on the lawn; they ignored and parked right up to front door. - The men were disrespectful, did not follow directions and threatened not to move things up the stairs. - The men slid furniture across the hardwood floors. - When told they could not park on the lawn as the rental agreement specifically did not allow this; they parked there anyway.
- - When told not to rest the elliptical machine on the wood stairway banister, they replied, "We move our way, not your way." The banister is now damaged, chipped and scratched, and so loose is cannot able bear weight. - Grease and scratches on the mid landing and grease in entry hall hardwood floors. - Numerous scratches & dents on hardwood floors, door frames and banister. - Corner of dresser is banged up.
- Fragile box with arrow up set down sideways and upside-down. - Fragile boxes on the bottom of piles. - Scratch running across hardwood, middle of dining area. - Plastic container broken.
- Filth and oily grease left on gravity chair side table, items and spots through house.
- Christmas, clearly labeled, ornaments were broken.- Hardwood at foot of bed gouged by sliding bed across.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible in every way
- Ruined hardwood floors
- Greasy stains on items
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..."
- "DON’T RENT A RV WITH CRUISE AMERICA IN MIAMI SOUTH: dirty AC, hidden fleas, no understanding, no compensation. During our 10 days trip in the south of Florida we were covered..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."