Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or equipment had a greasy oil which was left on walls, floors, furniture and carpet.April 25, 2016 Jacksonville, Fl.

- Crew was told not to park on the lawn; they ignored and parked right up to front door. - The men were disrespectful, did not follow directions and threatened not to move things up the stairs. - The men slid furniture across the hardwood floors. - When told they could not park on the lawn as the rental agreement specifically did not allow this; they parked there anyway.

- - When told not to rest the elliptical machine on the wood stairway banister, they replied, "We move our way, not your way." The banister is now damaged, chipped and scratched, and so loose is cannot able bear weight. - Grease and scratches on the mid landing and grease in entry hall hardwood floors. - Numerous scratches & dents on hardwood floors, door frames and banister. - Corner of dresser is banged up.

- Fragile box with arrow up set down sideways and upside-down. - Fragile boxes on the bottom of piles. - Scratch running across hardwood, middle of dining area. - Plastic container broken.

- Filth and oily grease left on gravity chair side table, items and spots through house.

- Christmas, clearly labeled, ornaments were broken.- Hardwood at foot of bed gouged by sliding bed across.

Review about: Moving Company.

I didn't like: Terrible in every way, Damage, Neglegent, Ruined hardwood floors, Greasy stains on items.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Everything listed above / $2500
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Move For Less?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.