Oakland, California

I just had an awful experience at Mavado in Livermore outlets.Her name was Liliana first she opened up the store 15 minutes late secondly she was rude and seem to be overwhelmed for her job.

When I asked to have to watch batteries replaced she said it would take 30 minutes I said 30 minutes ok and she said yes we're open air of the store and I have things to do?Rude service looks like I'll be by my watch is somewhere else.

Review about: Movado Staff.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Movado?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Movado - New strap repair Movado "I sent my watch to Swisco as recommended by Movdo, they looked over the watch and said it need anew movement and it was dented and scratched and the total..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Please do not go to lowes and buy kraftmaid KraftMaid "This is so depressing to even write about! The last five months have been total *** for me due to Lowes! I had already suffered a fire in my kitchen..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more