Portland, Oregon

I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear.I do however have one consistent problem with them.

I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't zip up. Won't zip down.

I have many old, old jackets from other manufactures that have never suffered from these issues. I actually had a Columbia salesperson tell me to "be more gentle" zipping up and down. Are you kidding? That's Columbia's resolution to their inferior zippers!?

Oh, let's not rectify the issue, just tell the customer that they need to baby Columbia/Mountain Hardware's "rigged" outdoor wear. No more, there are a plethora of other sportswear companies out there.

$300 jackets with 8¢ zippers does not impress.This is with all jackets/coats I've purchased not just the model I'm currently having issues with!!

Review about: Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket.

4.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mountain Hardwear?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.