Review about Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket from Portland, Oregon
I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear.I do however have one consistent problem with them.
I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't zip up. Won't zip down.
I have many old, old jackets from other manufactures that have never suffered from these issues. I actually had a Columbia salesperson tell me to "be more gentle" zipping up and down. Are you kidding? That's Columbia's resolution to their inferior zippers!?
Oh, let's not rectify the issue, just tell the customer that they need to baby Columbia/Mountain Hardware's "rigged" outdoor wear. No more, there are a plethora of other sportswear companies out there.
$300 jackets with 8¢ zippers does not impress.This is with all jackets/coats I've purchased not just the model I'm currently having issues with!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "This CA company, If Only, Inc., hired us to do a furniture assessment on a large sofa that they had shipped to a couple in Clackamas, OR. The arm..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."