First of all, I had three different contractors come in to give me an estimate. The first contractor was thousands of dollars off, the reason is because he didn't go under the house to see all damage.

The second and third person estimates were almost the same. I gave them my deposit on February 21, 2020. They didn't start my work until the end of April 2021, job completed the first week in May 2021. I waited patiently for over a year, I guess their excuse was they were behind because of pandemic.

My work should have started April or May 2020. Before end of job I was told that I needed to pay another $3000.00 to price that was already given. Once job was completed, I had other problems, such as pipes was full of trash, I had to get a plumber to fix that. Later I found out about a problem with gas line under house, my gas company is looking into that.

Also, I need to get someone to come out and check my duct work and vents. I sent a message to one of the Managers explaining issues. I didn't hear back from him, when I finally got in touch with him, he said he didn't get message. I did try calling a Manager a few times, he didn't answer or return my call.

Also, a lot of red dirt left under house. Another question I asked were do they install plastic under house after foundation work is completed. I was told that if their were no plastic under the house before they don't replace it. I felt like once I paid MV, I was ignored after the fact.

I'm still working on trying to get repairs done and my floor is still not level. I should've been reimbursed on things that were damaged caused by contractors.

User's recommendation: No, I can't recommend because of problems I've experience.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 2110 Commerce Drive, Cayce, SC 29033