Fruitland Park, Florida

Most professional!!!This is our 5th year and my daughter loves it!!!

This is such a wonderful school because the teachers instill a love for the art of ballet, hard work, sportsmanship, music appreciation, poise and good posture. You can't ask for more! The end of year performance is a spectacular full ballet!!! All the classes participate to tell the story!

Such a great experience!!

If you wish for your child to have an authentic ballet foundation, and learn skills and training to grow into a classically trained dancer this school for you!

Mount Dora school of Ballet is the real deal!!!I highly recommend!!!!

Review about: Mount Dora School Of Ballet Lessons.

I liked: Recital, Classes, Teachers, Kathryn wheeler, Office staff.

5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mount Dora School Of Ballet?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brown Mackie College offers poor quality education that doesn't receive any attention from employers Brown Mackie College "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more