John and Daniel Motter/ Motter Custom Grinding cheated me out of money

1 of 1 Motter Custom Grinding reviews

John and Daniel Motter of Motter's custom grinding ordered two buildings from my company, one to be located in Hope, North Dakota and one to be located in Clifford, North Dakota.

We started construction in October of 2012. From the very start they did not want to pay for materials that were delivered and would write out checks for deliveries and put a stop payment on the checks.

They decided to breech the contract.

They refused to answer the phone calls and when we went out there to see what was going on they had the local sheriff harass us and told us to leave.

They blocked in my equipment (a forklift) and had caterpillar financial pick up our equipment, which we did owe a few months of payments due to their non payment.

They have refused to pay their bills and have used underhanded tactics to destroy my company.

They are bad people and will take advantage of every weakness you have.

They owe over $70,000 for unpaid labor and materials and refuse to pay, I am placing a lien on their property. Do not do business with these people. They act nice to your face and talk about god all the time they are contemplating how they are going to cheat you.

Watch out for them, they are scam artists and know how to take advantage of the small guy and get what they want out of you.

Beware and know that their are really great people out there to do business with, but this company and these people are not to be trusted.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Motter Custom Grinding reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Motter Custom Grinding.
Filing a new complaint about
×