John and Daniel Motter/ Motter Custom Grinding cheated me out of money
John and Daniel Motter of Motter's custom grinding ordered two buildings from my company, one to be located in Hope, North Dakota and one to be located in Clifford, North Dakota.
We started construction in October of 2012. From the very start they did not want to pay for materials that were delivered and would write out checks for deliveries and put a stop payment on the checks.
They decided to breech the contract.
They refused to answer the phone calls and when we went out there to see what was going on they had the local sheriff harass us and told us to leave.
They blocked in my equipment (a forklift) and had caterpillar financial pick up our equipment, which we did owe a few months of payments due to their non payment.
They have refused to pay their bills and have used underhanded tactics to destroy my company.
They are bad people and will take advantage of every weakness you have.
They owe over $70,000 for unpaid labor and materials and refuse to pay, I am placing a lien on their property. Do not do business with these people. They act nice to your face and talk about god all the time they are contemplating how they are going to cheat you.
Watch out for them, they are scam artists and know how to take advantage of the small guy and get what they want out of you.
Beware and know that their are really great people out there to do business with, but this company and these people are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."