John and Daniel Motter/ Motter Custom Grinding cheated me out of money
John and Daniel Motter of Motter's custom grinding ordered two buildings from my company, one to be located in Hope, North Dakota and one to be located in Clifford, North Dakota.
We started construction in October of 2012. From the very start they did not want to pay for materials that were delivered and would write out checks for deliveries and put a stop payment on the checks.
They decided to breech the contract.
They refused to answer the phone calls and when we went out there to see what was going on they had the local sheriff harass us and told us to leave.
They blocked in my equipment (a forklift) and had caterpillar financial pick up our equipment, which we did owe a few months of payments due to their non payment.
They have refused to pay their bills and have used underhanded tactics to destroy my company.
They are bad people and will take advantage of every weakness you have.
They owe over $70,000 for unpaid labor and materials and refuse to pay, I am placing a lien on their property. Do not do business with these people. They act nice to your face and talk about god all the time they are contemplating how they are going to cheat you.
Watch out for them, they are scam artists and know how to take advantage of the small guy and get what they want out of you.
Beware and know that their are really great people out there to do business with, but this company and these people are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."