John and Daniel Motter/ Motter Custom Grinding cheated me out of money
John and Daniel Motter of Motter's custom grinding ordered two buildings from my company, one to be located in Hope, North Dakota and one to be located in Clifford, North Dakota.
We started construction in October of 2012. From the very start they did not want to pay for materials that were delivered and would write out checks for deliveries and put a stop payment on the checks.
They decided to breech the contract.
They refused to answer the phone calls and when we went out there to see what was going on they had the local sheriff harass us and told us to leave.
They blocked in my equipment (a forklift) and had caterpillar financial pick up our equipment, which we did owe a few months of payments due to their non payment.
They have refused to pay their bills and have used underhanded tactics to destroy my company.
They are bad people and will take advantage of every weakness you have.
They owe over $70,000 for unpaid labor and materials and refuse to pay, I am placing a lien on their property. Do not do business with these people. They act nice to your face and talk about god all the time they are contemplating how they are going to cheat you.
Watch out for them, they are scam artists and know how to take advantage of the small guy and get what they want out of you.
Beware and know that their are really great people out there to do business with, but this company and these people are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."