Gaston, South Carolina

I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time.I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on the 10, I called and talked with Candice and she said pay it before they closed at 5:30, I told her I was go pay online and she told me okay when I got online to pay it said the account was locked by administrators I called she kept sending me to voicemail.

After that I called the office and they kept sending me to voicemail. Tim and Candice both or crooks and if u go to them expect to be mislead and abrused. Candice very unprofessional and so is Tim they hung up when I asked how could they take a car just 4 days late. Mind you I only have 3 payments left.

She kept hanging up so I took my business else where and will never ever ever mess with them crooks again.

Go to Automobile Acceptance instead of these crooks.They unprofessional and ghetto *** ***.

Review about: Motormax Title Loan.

1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Motormax Car Title Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motormax?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.