Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased a stator from motogenic because my stator was not charging my battery well when my headlight was on, though it always started my motorcycle. When I installed their new stator my motorcycle would not start, no spark.

I put my old stator back in and it started right up. Obviously they send me a bad stator. I contacted motogenic and they wanted me to take video and perform multimeter tests. I said I cannot do that.

Then they told me I would have to pay for shipping, send it back to them, they would test it, and only after that and if they found it defective would they then charge me a 30% restocking fee then send me the 70% remainder as the refund.

Totally a poor customer service. Horrible!!!

User's recommendation: avoid this vendor at all cost.

Motorgenic Cons: Do not offer a full refund even for a known bad product.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Motorgenic Reviews