Motor City Management Group is a Scam!! (One Source Provider, Altair12, Hilt, etc..)
I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.
All of it was a lie!
They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.
They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!
They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...
Stay far far away!
More Review Details
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."