Motor City Management Group is a Scam!! (One Source Provider, Altair12, Hilt, etc..)
I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.
All of it was a lie!
They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.
They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!
They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...
Stay far far away!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."