Dearborn Heights, Michigan

I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission.

All of it was a lie!

They scam customers into using Volunteer Energy to their homes and lied to people about U-verse. Brad Burk, Rob Hill, and some other managers all lie to you and will scam you to work for them.

They are all failed business people who try to take out their failures on others. They will scam you!!

They also go by OneSource Provider, Hill inc, Altair 21, Hilt, etc...

Stay far far away!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Motor City Management Group?

Comments

MGRkatiehahaha

Interviewed in Ann Arbor for a lady named Katie what a joke!I feel bad for people who get roped into it.

Then they sales "kids" came to my door about Uverse funny cause its not even available in my are.Complete joke!!!

Trueman

This is so, so true! I interviewed at Altair 12 and it is nothing but a massive scam! They should all be ashamed of preying on people trying to find a job.

Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more