Moss And Company my nightmare in renting

2 of 6 Moss and Company reviews

My advice is to never rent form this horrendous company.I have never had a more BIZARRE EXPERIENCE.

Moved in and manager Mikkel Heimburger did not to give me reasonable accommodation for my pet, even after drs.letter was given, he harassed me until the Housing Right Center got involved. One year later I asked for a rent reduction and Mikkel Heimburger the racist got his buddy George Churchill Reeves to send me anti semitic letters, giving our full NAMES AND APARTMENT INFORMATION. stating we will have to move and he will force us out of our apartment and neighborhood. They then had a tenant Michelle Orford Klock get involved in the harassment.

Nothing could stop the letters at 10 to 30 letters a day and rants from George Reeves as he waited outside for us to exit to walk our dogs, ranting, the entire street knew about this. WLA PD came many times and Klock would tell them tenants moved out because WE harassed them and WE had restraining orders and other comments that were FALSE. Rachel Pozo Moss supervisor was involved as well. Mikkel was fired or left, who knows because Moss lies so much and then comes JUSTIN VERSTEGEN and his wife CARLY VERSTEGEN the new managers and they immediately start in harassment of Rachel Pozo once more!

Its ridiculous. Any maintenece request we had was not addressed, that is harassment as well. Two years went by of relative peace and then we get a new neighbor that is keeping us awake all night and of course, Rachel loves it! Its a way to get rid us!

In her hopes she employs the Verstegens in another round of evil anti semitic lies and manipulations.

Bizarre.Truly Bizarre.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Apartment Management Company
Review category
Real Estate
review #989318 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Moss and Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 6 Moss and Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Moss and Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×